1.Is this really maintenance free?
Yes, OneBox® is absolutely maintenance free, you don’t have to add any sort of battery water or clean the terminals.
2. What does One Cycle mean?
A charge cycle is the process of charging a rechargeable battery and discharging it as required into a load.
3. Will this system be safe to install at home?
Yes OneBox® is absolutely safe to install at home and is non-flammable as well as non-explosive. Some model are available with wall mounting features to save space.
4. Do I have to use OneBox® system daily?
No, You can leave the OneBox® unused to a period up to 6 months safely, the battery charge or condition will not deteriorate.
5. Does it have any protection?
Yes, OneBox® comes with inbuilt protections like over voltage, under voltage, over current, under currents, fault detection. The system automatically disconnects in case of any faults so that all your appliances, home, shops, industry is absolutely safe.
6. What is remote monitoring of the OneBox®?
OneBox® comes with a remote monitoring via Ethernet feature which helps you know the health of the battery, state of charge and many other parameters. Also gives a warning on faults!
7. How can I charge OneBox®
OneBox® can be charged by solar power, wind power, grid, and/or any dc source of the appropriate ratings.
8. Can I get custom sizes as per my requirements?
Yes, custom size are available on special requests, you can write to us on email@example.com
9. How much time does it take to charge these batteries to full capacity?
OneBox® can be fully charged in 1 hour.
10. How much time can we discharge?
A full capacity of OneBox® can be discharged in one hour.
11. Is it programmable?
Yes, OneBox® is programmable to suit your requirements.
12. Does this emit any fumes or pollutants?
No, OneBox® does not emit any fumes or pollutants, it is completely eco-friendly.
13. Do I have to add battery water to this every month?
No, You will never have to add battery water to OneBox®.
14. Can they sustain hot and humid climate of India?
Yes, OneBox® can sustain Indian weather conditions. It can operate in temperatures from -25°C to +50°C.
15. How much space will OneBox® require?
OneBox® is very compact and does not require a lot of space.
16. After how many years should I replace these system?
The life expectancy of OneBox® is 4000 cycles @ 80% DOD (~10 years), so install OneBox® and forget replacement headache for the next 10 years.
17. Any Tests carried on this system?
Yes, In cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences in Ansbach we have tested our LiFeYPO4 cells under extreme conditions. The lithium cell is discharged to 70% DoD approximately 33 times per day with 1C charge and discharge current. We have exceeded 9000 cycles! The results confirm a very high load capacity and reliability, and verify the superior quality of the cells used for our OneBox® systems.