The content of the website is owned by Vision Mechatronics. By reaching and utilizing this website, you agree the terms. Vision Mechatronics reserve the rights to change terrms.
This website is subject to the copyright. All rights are reserved. The reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of any information on this website without the prior permission of VISION MECHATRONICS PVT. LTD. Is prohibited. The use of press released and other documents classified as public data are perrmitted.
The information contained on the service is for general information purpose only. The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of the service. The Company reserves the right to make additions, deletions or modifications to the content on the service at any time without prior notice. Vision Mechatronics also make improvements and/or changes in the product(s), project(s) and/or the programme(s) described in the information without prior intimation.
While this website may contain links to other websites, this data privacy declaration applies to the vmechatronics.com website operated by Vision Mechatronics Pvt. Ltd. Unless otherwise indicated, all references “Vision Mechatronics”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement shall mean the Vision Mechatronics Pvt. Ltd. As used in this data privacy declaration, “personal information” means information that may be used to identify a specific individual or that is about an identifible individual such as name, e-mail or contact number.
You can visit our site and discover our products, services, information without providing any personal data. To send further request We may ask You to provide Us with certain perrsonal information that can be used to contact or identify You.
As a part of our request form we note Your name, email address, Contact number and Feedback. We indicate at the time of data collection which information is mandatory and which is optional.
Usage data may include information such as Your browser type, browser version, Internet protocol address, the pages that You visit, time and date You visit.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect type of mobile You use, Unique ID of mobile device, IP address of mobile device, diagnostic data.
• Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookies is a small file place on your device. Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. If you do not accept Cookies, You may not able to use some parts of our Service.
• Web Beacons. Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as Web Beacons i.e. gifs, pixel tags that permit the Company to count those visitors who opened the pages, forms, an email and other related website statistics.
We use this data to create a tailored web and app experience for you, to perrsonilize our communication with you and to provide customized information, invitations and offers.
The Company may use the personal data for following purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service
• To manage Your Account : The personal data you prove can give You access to different functionality of the service that are available for registered user.
• For the performance of Contract : The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the product, service or items You have purchased or any other contract with Us.
• To contact you
• To provide with You updates : like news, special offers, new launch, general information about product, services, and events.
• To manage Your request
• For other purposes : Such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, evaluate and improve our service, marketing and your experience.
• With service providers : To monitor and analyse the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact you.